Business Blog Quotatis   

Architects > Monday, February-25-2008

Planning permission or permitted development

Before you start any building work you will need to establish if your project can be done under permitted development or whether you will need to apply for planning permission.

cheap landlord insurance policy will offer sufficient cover for anyone who wants to rent out their property. Not sure cover for the property itself, but also its contents, so head to now for a quote
planning permission
Your architect will be able to advise you on this alternatively you can speak the planning office at your local council. If you do need planning permission it generally takes 8 weeks from submission of a planning application to a decision. As part of your planning application you will need to supply certain items including drawings of your current and proposed property.

print page  tell friend

dot dot
dot dot dot